The perfect place for the potential tenant
Okay! So you have decided to look for a new place for you and your family to live. Now that you have begun the search it is important to remember this; landlords are looking for a tenant who will pay their bills on time, maintain a clean and well-kept home and has steady employment with a reasonable income to justify the rent.
Great! Now you have found that perfect place. It looks like you’re ready to apply for the property. Click on the link below and you can view our rental application. Print an application out for you and any other adults that will be living with you. Accurately and completely fill out the entire application and submit via fax (408) 378-0650 or in person to our office.
Note: We require $20.00 per credit application for processing
fee. Property Pro retains the right to increase the credit application amount at any time without notice.
Please print and fill out our rental application and email it over to email@example.com.
Policies on Qualifying Applicants
Property Pro has a few policies that you should keep in mind before we accept your application.
- You must schedule an appointment with one of our agents to see the inside of the property.
- All deposit funds and first month’s rent must be in certified funds. (Cashier’s check, money order)
- Rent is always due on the 1st of the month. It is late after the 5th.
- In some cases bad credit does not automatically disqualify you from consideration however you must have an acceptable landlord history and at least 6 months on the job.
Property Pro reserves the right to change the qualification standards that are currently listed.
Current Tenant Information
Do you have a maintenance issue? Please go to our online maintenance request form on the home page. Fill it out giving as much information as possible or call our 24/7 emergency phone line at (408) 378-1730.
If you have an emergency after hours that needs immediate attention, please call us at (408) 378-1730 and you will be able to contact a live operator who will contact one of our on call property managers.
Helpful Tenant Tips and links
Tenants often suffer because they are not aware of their rights. Property Pro pays attention to the ever changing landlord tenant
laws in order to protect our clients from liability. If you have questions about your rights please contact our office at (408) 378-1730.
It’s a common misconception that owners do not want their tenants to contact them when they have a maintenance issue. Many issues that occur around a home do not require a major expense but if neglected, could become a much larger problem. If it is causing an inconvenience to you it’s possible that the landlord would be willing to repair the item. It’s just as important to the landlord in most cases that the home remains occupied and in good condition. Don’t fear retaliatory actions from the landlord. Report the problem. I think you’ll find most landlords appreciate your diligence with regards to the care of their Property.
Before you vacate a property the following steps should be taken:
- Provide Property Pro with a 30-day notice. The day you give the notice is the day the 30 days will begin. You can give your notice any day of the month.
- At some point during that 30 days leading up to vacancy, provide Property Pro with a forwarding address and contact Property Pro if you have questions about a pro-rated amount of rent.
- Property Pro will provide you with an inspection form that will give you an option
to have a pre-inspection done with one of our agents. The purpose of this inspection is for the agent to review with you the definition of cleanliness and for Property Pro, Ltd. to make a list of items that still need to be done in order for you to receive the maximum amount back from your security deposit.
- Upon vacating the property, you need to return all keys and any remotes (if applicable). Property Pro has 21 days to return the security deposit. If the forwarding address is not provided this will hold up the return of your security deposit.
- The security deposit will be mailed to you. We do not allow tenants to come by the office to pick up their check.
For more information, please contact our office at (408) 378-1730.